1. Issue Development Variance Permit 3090-20-04 to vary the maximum height of a principal building from 10m to 14.9m, and to reduce the number of parking stalls from 2.0 to 1.5 per dwelling unit with two or more bedrooms, for a multi-family residential use located on Lot 13 District Lot 103 Oyster District Plan EPP75579 (107 Rollie Rose Drive).
2. Issue Development Permit 3060-20-09 for a multi-family residential development on Lot 13, District Lot 103, Oyster District Plan EPP75579 (107 Rollie Rose Drive) on the condition that:
- the permittee provide security in the amount of $5,000 to be used in the event of damage to the Streamside Protection and Enhancement Area (SPEA) resulting from a contravention of Development Permit 3060-20-09; and
- the permittee provide security in the amount of $180,547 in the event that conditions respecting landscaping in Development Permit 3060-20-09 are not satisfied.
3. Authorize the Mayor and Corporate Officer to sign Development Variance Permit 3090-20-04 and Development Permit 3060-20-09.